- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
International Marketing Report for Pinkberry. This International Marketing Report establishes the plan for the expansion of Pinkberry into the UK marketplace. Market analysis, entry strategies, marketing objectives and the implementation of Pinkberry
- Essay length: 5507 words
- Submitted: 06/02/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
> External analysis
> SWOT analysis
> Porter's Five Forces Analysis
International Marketing Objectives
Market Entry Strategy
> Why Franchising?
Target market needs
International Pricing Framework
Loyalty Card Scheme
Gap Model of Service Quality
This International Marketing Report establishes the plan for the expansion of Pinkberry into the UK marketplace. Market analysis, entry strategies, marketing objectives and the implementation of Pinkberry's launch into the UK will be discussed to demonstrate the feasibility and potential for expansion. The main conclusions drawn from the report are: the ideal region for Pinkberry's entry is central London and this will be done via franchising. Depending on success experienced at this first outlet, Pinkberry is suggested to further expand in the UK with more outlets and into different retail locations: cinemas, malls, etc.
Pinkberry is a franchise of upscale frozen dessert outlets headquartered in Los Angeles, California. From the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- My research aims to study the impact of advertising on consu...
- Strategic Plan Burberry
- Produce a business plan for a new product. I have decided to...
- Branding. This dissertation aims to link the brand literatur...
- How Does ASDA Maintain a Competitive Advantage?
- Principles of Marketing. This report will gather research a...
- The Consumer Decision-Making Process as it relates to a Cons...
- This report is based on the Singapores Mobile phone industry...
- M&S Report - To find the reasons why M&S failed init...
- Case Study - Should JonesBlair Company, a privately held cor...
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.