- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Investigating Leisure And Tourism.
- Essay length: 7997 words
- Submitted: 15/12/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
GVNQ Leisure and Tourism
Unit One: Investigating Leisure And Tourism
For this portfolio assignment I am required to conduct an investigation into the Leisure and Tourism facilities, activities and products available in my local area, the London Borough of Barnet (Barnet).
This assignment is divided into two parts:
Part 1 "Leisure & Tourism Industries"
The first part of this assignment requires me to define the terms "Leisure" and (Travel&) "Tourism", to conduct an investigation into the local industries within the components of the leisure and tourism industries, and to describe at least three links between Leisure and Tourism in my local area, Barnet.
Part 2 "Components of Leisure & Tourism Industry"
The second part of this assignment requires me to choose two facilities within the Leisure and Tourism industries located within Barnet and to compare and contrast the products and services they offer to local people and visitors. I will explain how the leisure and tourism facilities in Barnet could work together to improve the products and services. Lastly, I will identify any gaps in provision in Barnet and explain how these could be addressed.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Tourism, Transport & Travel (view all)
- Show with example how British seaside resorts have been affe...
- Explain why seaside resorts in Britain grew in popularity du...
- Hosting the Olympics 2012
- investigating the tourism industry
- Unit 18:- The Appeal and Importance of UK Visitor Attraction...
- Comparing EasyJet and BA's Pricing Essay
- Select a sector of the UKs tourism or hospitality industry a...
- The development of tourism and its importance to the economi...
- Hotel Industry Analysis. Over the last few decades, a few l...
- Road Transportation: an intra-European look. My research wi...
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.