- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
IS Impact on the organisaton
- Essay length: 6954 words
- Submitted: 28/04/2010
The first 200 words of this essay...
IS: Impact on the Organisation
Chapter 1 - IS Provision 5
Information Needs, Opportunities, Users & Constraints 5
Finance and Human Resources 6
Possible Information Systems to Meet Needs 7
Finance and Human Resources 8
Discussion and Evaluation of Appropriate Alternative Structures 9
Proposed Structure of Organisations Information Systems 9
Recommendation of Proposed Information System 9
Chapter 2 - Change Management 9
Analysis of sub-systems within the company 9
Functional Sub-System 9
Informational Sub-System 9
Social Sub-System 9
Political Sub-System 9
Cultural Sub-System 9
Possible Impacts on Operations, Organisation and Roles 9
Assessment of Possible Resistance to Change 9
Assessment of Readiness to Change 9
Recommended Approach for Managing Change 9
Strategy and Plan for the Implementation of Proposed IS System, Organisation Structures, Job Roles and Ways of Thinking 9
Appendix - Individual Evaluation 9
Simon Baker 9
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- Change Management
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Project Management - three tools or methods that are used wi...
- The Importance of Business Organisation and Structure.
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.