- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Kamila Mavadin Huseynova, 'The charismatic leader who transformed my life'
- Essay length: 3866 words
- Submitted: 18/01/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
Leadership and Ethics, Management 320 Course
Lancaster University 2009
Kamila Mavadin Huseynova
'The charismatic leader who transformed my life'
About the coursework: A profile of a leader: A case is to be constructed of a notable person. This person can be a sports leader, a political leader, an organizational leader, a religious leader, or perhaps a family member. The notable person can be drawn from media or direct from first hand experience. The assessment will constitute a 3,000 word assignment outlining the key leadership and ethical practices of this person.
Name: Katerina Gavrielidou
Degree: Business Studies Hons
Library Card no: 06021311
The leader I am going to describe in this essay is my friend Kamila Mavadin Huseynova. Kamila is 22 years old, she comes from Azerbaijan and she is currently studying Management in Lancaster University. She is the first leader who came in my mind for this essay as she is a bright combination of charismatic and transformational leader. Despite her young age it is notable how wise and clever she is. Kamila is the person who changed the way I view and realize life and activated my
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- An example of a personal development plan
- Managing financial resources and decision assignment
- Strategic Business Plan of Nokia. This strategic report exa...
- Tesco analysis
- Lenovo Purchasing and Supply report
- What is Entrepreneurship & how do entrepreneurs identify...
- Financial And Other Problems Faced By Cyclermate Bicycle Man...
- News article critique - Cows are stressed and produce less m...
- Managing Strategic Change (MBA work ). In this report ,I w...
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.