- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Leadership - The Influence of burns on trans formistic organisations.
The first 200 words of this essay...
BY Abdalla Bader Abdalla Hamed
This assignment is talking about The Influence of burns on trans formistic organisations. As an organisation the author has chosen Bader Alhasse & Co. ( Charted Accounting and auditors). Libya as an example for the research.
Organisations may be in the most advantageous position to facilitate unprecedented advances for society and resolve highly complex problems based on their capacity to mobilize resources and frequently transcend political boundaries. With this capability, twenty-first century organizations can be conceived as integrating mechanisms where public and private organizations form the capacity that the community will need to determine how to balance two apparently contradictory requirements - the functions for which they exist and the social responsibility to work on the problems and challenges of the society (Drucker, 1994). An organizational transformation effort is analysed and serves to illustrate concepts used in the framework. The concept of transformistic organizations describes the capacity of an existing or new organization to facilitate multiple levels of transformation (individual, organizational and societal) by partially or completely changing its human capabilities, structure, and/or functions in alignment with its core values and unifying purpose to respond to or directly impact needs
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Green Logistics
- Change Management
- Research Proposal - Awareness of Going Green among MMU stude...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.