- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Macroeconomics - what is it?
The first 200 words of this essay...
instruction:many people think that economics is about money well, to some extent this is true. ecocomics is about money and it has a lot to do with money and its show you what it costs to buy various items;but despite the large number of areas in which our lives are concerned with money,economics is more than just the study of money.economics is about the behaviour, its studies people at work,producing the goods that people want.it studies people as consumers, buying the goods that they themselves want.its studies governments influencing the level and pattern of production and consumption.and in the short way is studies anything to do with the process of satisfying human wants.
Economics has a lot to do with two things one is production and the other one is consumption.what is production: production is talking about goods and services its mean how much the economy produces in total and what particular combination of goods and services, how much each firm produces what kind of teckniques of production they use and hoe many people they employ.consumption is about the goods and services as well its mean how much the population as a whole spend and how much
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Microeconomics (view all)
- Damages, and there assessment.
- Is profit maximisation the key objective of a firm?
- Consumer Behavior
- Define price elasticity of demand, and explain the main infl...
- Explore the characteristics of "natural monopoly",...
- Perfect competition versus Monopolistic competition
- Evaluation of an article written by Natasa Evripidou for the...
- Modigliani, along with his co-worker, Merton Miller, propose...
- Managerial Economics - the decision of firms to make or buy ...
- Carefully describe, also through a numerical example, how co...
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.