- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Managing Informations-Wipro. Business Technology Services in Wipro helps customers realize high business value by incorporating information strategy, business collaboration, business integration and managing IT risk, across the value chain of the enterpri
The first 200 words of this essay...
[MANAGING INFORMATION ASSIGNMENT]
A management information system (MIS) is a system or process that impart the information essential to administer or to manage an organization successfully. MIS and the information it generates are generally considered vital components for some of the important and sensible business decisions. Efficient MIS should make sure the suitable management formats and time schedules needed by operations and senior management are satisfied. MIS can either be maintained and developed by manual or by automated systems or by the combination of the systems. It should always be enough to satisfy an organization's unique business goals, their visions, their missions and their objectives. The effective deliveries of an organization's products and services are supported by the Managing information systems. (MIS- Comptrollers Handbook)
MIS helps managers run company: its basically system used for gathering the information about various departments operating in the company such as financial, production which are essential for future development for the future enhancement of the company, it helps the managers in operating a business, especially for a system which is computerized. (http://encarta.msn.com/)
1.1 Wipro Technologies.
Wipro is a global IT service company
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Green Logistics
- Research Proposal - Awareness of Going Green among MMU stude...
- How relevant are Fayol's ideas on managing groups and indivi...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.