- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Market research for Six Flags theme parks co.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Amusement & theme parks are important participants in the tourism industry, they play a special role in generating tourism demand, and they are the main motivators for tourism trips to many destinations. Competition in the theme parks market is growing with the increasing number of parks. In some areas amusement parks market seems to be reaching to saturation point whereas in different areas there is still work to be done. The Moroccan market has not been intruded with any sort of amusement parks that specialize in the tourism sector, so it would be safe to say that there is a good gap of opportunities in that domain, however any investing company has to conduct a market research before deciding to come and invest in Morocco, and that will be the task of this report, through explaining the factors of market research, the necessary explanation and statistics to why it would be a very profitable idea to start an amusement park in morocco will be provided, in fact the amusement park company I will be trying to attract is named Six Flags and it's one of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- My research aims to study the impact of advertising on consu...
- Strategic Plan Burberry
- Produce a business plan for a new product. I have decided to...
- Reflection of Role-Play Negotiation
- Branding. This dissertation aims to link the brand literatur...
- Principles of Marketing. This report will gather research a...
- The Consumer Decision-Making Process as it relates to a Cons...
- This report is based on the Singapores Mobile phone industry...
- M&S Report - To find the reasons why M&S failed init...
- Case Study - Should JonesBlair Company, a privately held cor...
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.