- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Marketing 101 Niche Markets
The first 200 words of this essay...
1. Define the generic market for Mike Ball Dive Expedition. What are other possible markets?
2. Which segmenting dimensions are applicable to how MBDE segments to the dive market?
3. Discuss the Psychographic & Geographic segmenting dimensions for the diving consumer who forms the target market for MBDE
4. Identify market opportunities for Mike Ball. How could he reposition MBDE?
This essay will discuss the segmentation dimensions of niche marketing, using the provided case study example of Mike Ball Dive Expeditions (MBDE). MBDE is a Cairns based international live-aboard dive expedition company, who provide dive services for the great barrier reef and the coral sea. According to its website, MBDE
MBDE caters for experienced diving enthusiasts by offering 6 different types of expeditions for novice to advanced divers with an empathasis on providing a quality customised service. The case study state that the region is known for some of the best diving in the world and that Mike Ball Dive Expeditions is positioned as a first-class live-aboard diving experience catering to the needs of the affluent, experienced diver.
Philip Kotler (2001) characterises an attractive niche, 'the customers in the niche have
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- Marketing and the four P's.
- Introduction to Marketing - Using Sony/Sony Ericsson as an e...
- An appropriateness of applying PEST analysis, Porter's Five ...
- Formulating Marketing Strategy In the Food and Hospitality I...
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.