- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Running Head: Marketing Mix
Marketing Mix Paper
Marketing Mix Paper
Have you ever watched a commercial on TV and wondered how somebody created some of these crazy ideas/schemes to entice people to buy things? Make no mistake about it, it's not just some lucky person developing slogans; it's a specialized team that is highly trained to analyze customer needs and carefully develop a strategy to market their goods/services in the economy. The field of marketing is fast becoming the most effective way for businesses to improve their overall performance to compete in today's global economy. Most successful companies have learned by trial and error that catering to needs of their customers, providing quality goods/services, and providing good customer service strengthens continued sales and profits. Marketing oriented companies are also customer oriented and take into account customer needs by focusing on creating goods and services that will outshine their competition. Conducting research is crucial when attempting to identify specific requirements of both existing and potential customers. Marketers maintain open lines of communication between a company and its customers to ensure the success of any marketing method. Over time, customers become loyal and will buy again-and-again as
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Does OPEC have a monopoly in the supply of oil?
- Chapter Notes on Marketing Management by Philip Kotler 10th ...
- P1: A description of Cadbury's and their aims and objectives
- Analysis and Development of Porter's Five Forces Model.
- What are the main differences between classical and operant ...
""Zoey. University Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.