- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Marketing plan For a TGI Friday's in Morocco.
The first 200 words of this essay...
1. INTRODUCTION :
The following marketing plan is simply the analysis that will provide a clear definition of what are the firm capabilities, what markets are possible, and how to achieve a share of those target markets,it will also help analyze the environment of the area in which we wish to work, help set prices for your services and goods, So basically, The analysis allows you to outline the best strategies to follow for the achievement of the company's goals(Christine M. Piotrowski,1992). In our case here our marketing plan is based on T.G.I Friday's "(often shortened to "Friday's" in most countries, and stylized "FRiDAY'S", or "T.G.I.'s" in the United Kingdom) and it's an American restaurant chain focusing on casual dining, with over 1000 restaurants in over 51 countries. The company is a unit of the Carlson Companies. Its name is taken from the expression TGIF. The company asserts that it stands for "Thank Goodness It's Friday""(T.G.I Friday's)
And it takes as A mission the following:
A culture of inclusion through respect, caring, fairness, and understanding by Leadership that deserves responsible, committed, positive,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Introduction to Marketing - Using Sony/Sony Ericsson as an e...
- Branding. This dissertation aims to link the brand literatur...
- Business Ethics: Unsafe Product A product can be defective ...
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- Concept of Product Life Cycle
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.