- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
- Essay length: 10718 words
- Submitted: 22/06/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
Background of the Firm
I have chosen to critically assess and evaluate Carib Brewery strategic orientation, marketing activities and operational activities. It is a firm I am familiar with having done prior research on the company and being from the Caribbean region where this company operates primarily. My analysis of this firm is based on previous and recent interview and questionnaire sent to this firm marketing department. Carib Brewery ltd is part of the Ansal Mc Al Group of Companies. Carib Brewery was previously known as The Trinidad Brewering Company and then the Caribbean Development Company launched in 1950. Today Carib Brewery and it sub brands are enjoyed in 32 countries around the world and has grown to become one of the largest breweries in the Caribbean. In 1973 the brewery expanded its product range and began producing non-alcoholic drinks. The brewery currently has a capacity of over 400000 hectolitres per year; this expansion has facilitated the brewery exporting its products to regional and international markets.
For analysis sake I must established that on a local or regional scale this firm would be considered to be a large organisation but by international standards for
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- STARBUCKS / COSTA COFFEE: Marketing analysis of two leading ...
- BMW Business strategy.
- This research paper acknowledges Small and Medium Sized Ente...
- SWOT analysis on the Virgin Group.
- CASE STUDY: INNOCENT DRINKS
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student