- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Marketing Study of Southwest Airlines
- Essay length: 10776 words
- Submitted: 28/01/2005
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Marketing and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
www.csupomona.edu/~lbabenes/ MBA/SouthwestMarketingStrategies.doc -
A Paper Submitted in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for
Essentials of Marketing Management
Cal Poly Pomona University
Fiorello B. Abenes, Ph.D.
Table of Contents
Company History 6
Regulatory Environment 7
Company Product 9
Target Market 9
Market Segment 9
Competitors and Competition 11
Product and Pricing 12
Product Positioning 12
Market Positioning Strategies 12
Marketing Strategies 14
Pricing Strategies 15
Distribution and Promotion 17
Product Distribution Strategies 17
Promotion Strategies: Marketing Mix 19
Frequent Flyer Awards 20
Television Sports Advertising 22
Public Relations 24
E-Commerce Promotion 28
Internal Marketing 30
Reference List 37
I chose to study the marketing strategies of Southwest Airlines (SWA) for this paper because I believe it is the best managed airline in the United States, if not the world. As a business student, stockbroker, and investor, I try to find companies in beleaguered industries that manage to do
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Choose a company and identify how a problem they have faced ...
- Rayovac Corporation case study
- Sealed Air Corporation - questions and answers.
- Literature Review of CSR
- Discuss the main factors that determine product prices in th...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.