- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - company overview
- Essay length: 12840 words
- Submitted: 15/02/2005
The first 200 words of this essay...
This report is essential reading for any serious investor, providing comprehensive financial information on a company's performance, position and cash flows over the past 5 years, including interim data. This information, extracted from reported financial statements, forms the building blocks for any analysis undertaken by investment professionals.
- Key Stats and Ratios including;
* Valuation Ratios (e.g. Price/Earnings),
* Per Share Data (e.g. EPS)
* Profitability Ratios (e.g. Gross Margin),
* Management Effectiveness (e.g. Return on Equity)
* Financial Strength (e.g. Quick Ratio)
* Dividend Information (e.g. Dividend Yield).
- 5 years of history are available for most ratios (see above).
- Share performance data and 12 month chart
- Profit & Loss Account (5 years)
- Balance sheet (5 years)
- Cash Flow Statement (5 years)
- Educational content: Definitions of ratios and guidance on using the data
- Graphical analysis: All the key data in the report is charted
Table of Contents
I. Introduction Page 3
* NSANY Overview Page 4
* Quick Financial Synopsis Page 5
III. Financial Statement
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Accounting (view all)
- Implied trust of the home.
- Contemporary issues in management accounting - Target cos...
- Define and analyse the advantages and disadvantages of the g...
- Co-ownership essay
- Marriott Cost of Capital
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.