- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Operational Motivation Plan.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Operational Motivation Plan
In this paper, I discuss the roles of both, the organization and the role of the manager. I also give a clear definition on what is motivation and why it is important. I elaborate on the importance of employee motivation because they are the core of the whole organization. In order for an organization to be successful, employees must be happy and quite productive. They must be taken into consideration and be recognized even with the simplest words.
The Role of an Organization
An organization is a collection of people working together in a planned, deliberate structure to achieve common goals. The role of any organization is to enable great accomplishments to be achieved by having individuals work together than would be possible by each individuals working alone. Organizations are different from other collections of people because membership is deliberate, not random, and there are goals to be accomplished. Organizations are also social system, with interpersonal relationships involved in innovating, planning, implementing, evaluating, and producing goals.
The Role of Management
We often stop and think of managers and ask what their roles are on organizations. According to Stephen Robbins (2001), "Managers
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- To what extent can organisational culture be managed. How cr...
- This document outlines the project planning and management t...
- Explain the duties relating to health and safety in the work...
- Recruitment and Selection
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.