- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Our business idea is traditional Russian restaurant which will be situated in Baker Street.
- Essay length: 8489 words
- Submitted: 19/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
Our business idea is traditional Russian restaurant which will be situated in Baker Street. It will represent genuine Russian cuisine and atmosphere in the uniquely decorated time-honoured surroundings and accompanied by pleasant employees.
"To provide a place where people can enjoy the genuine Russian atmosphere, traditions and customs, while getting pleasure from traditional Russian food and entertainment in the heart of England."
TRENDS DISCOVERED FROM MARKET ASSESSMENT
Accordingly to the market research we found out that: theme restaurants are of a growing interest as well as ethnic restaurants. Therefore we can conclude that there is a growing demand for our type of restaurants.
Meals Billiard games
Celebration of special occasions Bar drinks Entertainment
Geographic location Narrow service line
Access to variety of customers No brand image
Provided Entertainment Lack of space (e.g. parking)
Quality of food and services for reasonable prices
Target different consumer groups All substitutes
Create customer loyalty All other leisure activities
Expand to nightclub or karaoke Changes in
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Finance (view all)
- This report will detail how the Ford VEP plan added value by...
- Analysis of fINANCIAL SITUATION OF TESCO PLC. This project w...
- Ratio Analysis When a business puts together its companys f...
- Underlying assumptions and limitations of the CAPM.
- Gap - Analysis - McDonalds
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.