- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
People at work.
- Essay length: 4095 words
- Submitted: 19/02/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
"PEOPLE AT WORK"
MBA (03) Sept 03
I acknowledge my sincere thanks to Mr. Peter Sandiford, tutor People at work, Leeds Metropolitan University and Ms. Shuchi Parashar, Executive - HR department, GECIS (India) for their constant cooperation and guidance in the completion of this project.
"Human Resources" is the major asset for any organization and the strength of the
Organization lies in its dedicated work force. It has been the constant endeavor of the management to develop an efficient team and to improve the quality of life of its employees. (www.hinduonnet.com)
The organization that I have selected for the present module is GECIS (India) as I have worked in the call centre of GECIS (India) for three year and can relate to the HRM issues faced by it.
GECIS is a subsidiary of General Electrical Company of USA and is a world-class remote processing operation centre, serving clients from around the world through its IT-enabled services. It was set up in 1997 to carry out back office operations for a number of the Capital businesses
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- What can organisational learning, and the search for the lea...
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- My Personal Swot Analysis.
- Organisational Change - The Wakewood Organisation
- Leadership. There are many styles or ways that a leader can ...
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'