- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
People & Organisations - Changing Organisational Culture - Ford Case study.
- Essay length: 3614 words
- Submitted: 20/04/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
People & Organisations
Statement of originality
I, the undersigned, declare that this coursework is my own original work.
Student registration No: ............... Signature: ......................
Programme: Master of Business Administration
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Organisational Culture and Leadership Style
2.2 Organisational Culture and Leadership Style in Ford
3. Company Culture vs. National Culture
3.2 Ford's company culture compared to USA national culture
4. Values. Change of Values in Companies
4.2 Old values in Ford
4.3 New values in Ford. Ways of implementation.
5. Reasons for Organisational Culture Change
5.1 Factors affecting organisational culture
5.2 Reasons for Ford's organisational culture change. Mechanism for realization of such change.
LIST OF TABLES AND FIGURES
TABLE 1. Culture dimension scores for 10 countries
FIGURE 1. Leadership styles
Figure 2. The infrastructure of every organization
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- Human Resource Management - HRM approaches, HR Planning, Job...
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- Motivation Theories
- Analysis of HR function and recommendations
- The Evolution of Human Resource Management
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.