- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Personal, Academic and Career Effectiveness. Business and Human Resource Management. Personal, Academic and Career Effectiveness 3 Business and Human Resource Management
The first 200 words of this essay...
Personal, Academic and Career Effectiveness 3
Business and Human Resource Management
Submission Date: 23/04/2010
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction 3
2. Career focus and required skills 4
3. Skills at the start of the module 5
4. Improvement of skills 6
4.1 Communication 6
4.2 Stress/ Time management 8
4.3 Working under pressure 9
5. Conclusion 10
6. Personal Development Plans for after graduation 11
7. Bibliography 14
8. Appendices 15
Appendix 1: My CV
Appendix 2: Graduate Scheme Advertisement
Appendix 3: Learning Log
Appendix 4: Belbin
Appendix 5: Skill audit
Appendix 6: SWOT
Appendix 7: Time management skills
Appendix 8: Stress management quiz
Appendix 9: Appraisal Forms
Appendix 10: forms of communication
In this day and age it can be extremely difficult to find a decent, respectable job, as the world of employment is continuously changing. Due to recession taking the toll, employers are making high demands, the competition has increased. Since more people are gaining
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- Compare and contrast TWO modern recruitment/selection method...
- What are the critical differences between content and proces...
- The Role Of Human Resource Management. Theories and Case S...
- This research proposal is for the independent study based on...
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- This report defines the value of teamwork from the project m...
- How does work experience benefit your future career?
- Emergency plan for secondary school. The Emergency Incident ...
- International Leadership & HRM The effective leadership ...
- What do you believe to be the primary moral wrong committed ...
""Zoey. University Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.