- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
PEST analysis of uk mobile network industry
- Essay length: 4466 words
- Submitted: 10/08/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
1.0 AIM 2
1.1 WHY I CHOSE THE INDUSTRY 3
2.0 INDUSTRY OVERVIEW 3
3.0 ANALYSIS OF REMOTE ENVIRONMENT - PEST ANALYSIS 5
3.1 POLITICAL 5
3.2 ECONOMIC 8
3.3 SOCIO-CULTURAL 9
3.4 TECHNOLOGICAL 11
3.5 SUMMARY OF PEST ANALYSIS 13
PEST ANALYSIS OF THE MOBILE PHONE NETWORK OPERATORS INDUSTRY IN THE UK
This paper presents an investigation into the UK mobile phone network operator industry. The report examines the external and internal environment of the industry in order to ascertain how attractive in terms of competition and profitability, the industry is for business. Significant operating factors affecting the industry are identified and analysed. Using PEST an insight into the industry's remote and operating environment is provided. The report will take into consideration the following;
* The industry background, size, recent developments, growth and trend of the industry
* The major competitors/strategic business group within the industry.
* Analysis of the remote environment by identifying significant factors (Political/Legal, Economical, Socio-Cultural, and Technological) affecting the industry.
1.1 WHY I CHOSE THE INDUSTRY
There has been an increased significance of mobile
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Green Logistics
- Change Management
- Research Proposal - Awareness of Going Green among MMU stude...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.