- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
- Essay length: 4634 words
- Submitted: 16/03/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
BA (Hons/Ord) Degree Programmes LEVEL 2
To: Katrina Denson,
From: Spencer Black
Subject: Professional Practise
Date: Wed, May 16, 2007
MEMORYKING.COM are online seller of consumer electronics products includes a full range of Mp3 player, Memory cards and Memory sticks. In line with its motto of "Makes Life Better", MEMORYKING.COM products are now widely available in Britain online for consumers' convenience. Over the two years, MEMORYKING .COM's sales and distribution network has grown steadily. In order to analyse MEMORYKING .COM's successful strategy in Britain, we look into the macro environment, using PEST analysis, and then the micro environment, with Porter's five-forces model (Nellis and Parker, 2002) applied, which is a useful tool to analyse profitability in a market. I will also analyse the internal organisation, (Staff, Departments, Type of organisation)
Internal organisational analysis
1.1 THE FORMAL STRUCTURE OF ORGANISATION
THE MAIN ELEMENTS OF ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE
A company's structure influences how its strategies are carried out and how work is done.
Organisation structure is the basic framework of positions, groups of positions, reporting relationships and interaction
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- personal development plan
- Explain the duties relating to health and safety in the work...
- To what extent can organisational culture be managed. How cr...
- This document outlines the project planning and management t...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.