- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Profitability and possible success of a mobile phone shop at a new location
The first 200 words of this essay...
Title: Profitability and possible success of a mobile phone shop at a new location
To: Paco Bravo, Manager of Feria Fone SA
From: Dennis Kirpensteijn
Date: 14 July 2002
This report is to advise Mr. Paco Bravo make a vital decision concerning his company. He owns various mobile phone shops in the south of Spain, in Estepona, the town centre of Malaga, etc. He is now considering the opening of another shop in the area between Malaga and Fuengirola, in Torremolinos, a town full of foreigners that move to Spain with a possible need to purchase a new mobile phone.
The outcome of this report will show if it would be profitable to open the shop in that area, considering financial but also non-financial factors such as the existence of similar shops in the area, population, location of the shop, etc. The financial factors will be analysed by putting the financial information that is known already or has been predicted through a thorough ratio analyses process.
* Research Question: Is a new shop in the Torremolinos area likely going to be successful and profitable?
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Finance (view all)
- Ciba Case Analysis
- Ryanair case study.
- "The process of absorption costing (also known as overh...
- ENRON - The rise and fall of an energy empire.
- Benefits and disadvantages of takeover activities.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.