- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
- Essay length: 5808 words
- Submitted: 23/11/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
Table of Content
The Recruitment Plan for Operations Manager 4-5
Closed Internal Recruitment 6-8
Open Internal Recruitment System 9
Sources of Applicants 10-11
Targeted Message 12-13
Recruitment Issues 14
Administrative Issues 15-17
Organisational Issues 18-20
Recruitment Guide 21
Recruitment Guideline for the Operation Manager 22-24
Recruitment Guideline for the Operation Engineer 25-27
Recruitment Budget 28-29
Reference List 31
The main aim of any organisation is to make a profit or to achieve certain business objectives and to do this the business needs a special set of persons to advise them on how they go about achieving this objective. This department in question is the Human Resource Department that specializes in staffing among many other activities such as training, performance appraisal and selecting job candidates. Once the organisation has identified their mission, goals and objectives the Human Resource Management Department (HRM) can now develop an organisation strategy that is aligned to the organisation goal.
The Recruitment Plan for Operations Manager at Jamaica Public Service Limited
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- What can organisational learning, and the search for the lea...
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- My Personal Swot Analysis.
- Organisational Change - The Wakewood Organisation
- Display Screen Equipment Related injuries and how to avoid t...
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Zoey. University Student.