- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Research proposal. DISSERTATION TITLE To critically analyse and evaluate the importance of Employee Performance Appraisal at AVIRSCO IT SOLUTION PVT LTD.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to People and operations management and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
STUDENT ID NUM: 210XXXX
E-MAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
To critically analyse and evaluate the importance of Employee Performance Appraisal at AVIRSCO IT SOLUTION PVT LTD.
AVIRSCO IT SOLUTIONS PVT LTD was started in the year 2005 as a consulting and developing company which is based in CHENNAI, INDIA. Since 2005 AVIRSCO has been providing the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, technology solutions for varied industries. AVIRSCO has the experience and expertise to provide the right service for every individual & corporate need. It is the one source solutions company which provides the unique blend of services which is considered to be a valued outsourcing service and technology partner to many companies.
CORE VALUES OF AVIRSCO
* Client Satisfaction
* Efficient Processes
* Ethics, Integrity and Respect
Performance appraisal is one of the most important activities in every organisation. It helps the organisation to improve its performance and individual employees as well. The process of appraisal consist the following steps, stating objectives, developing standards, system design, preparing for
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- My Personal Swot Analysis.
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- Human Resource Management: Development, Activities, Planning...
- Management and leadership within health visiting team in Edm...
- Managing Diversity within the Organization
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.