- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Research Proposal - Research Problem: The problem is to analyze the corporate strategy of Tata communications ltd. Problem analysis: Tata Communications Ltd has changed its position from the year 2002 after acquiring the company from the Govt. of Indi
The first 200 words of this essay...
MBA DISSERTATION MODULE
Candidate Name: Punit Katira
Enrolment Date: 01St Jan 2011 Registration Number: 109113845
Project Title: The force of ideas: overcoming and translating strategy into action
Anticipated Hand in Date of Dissertation: 15Th September 2011
Telecommunications play a vital role in the development of an economy as well as for the companies in the local or global market. Today, in the global market of telecommunications industry there are quite handsome number of players / companies which are struggling to be the leader in the world market in every segment such as carrier, enterprise, submarine cables etc. Every telecom company appoint their best employees with a high budget to make an exceptional strategy for the company to increase their revenue figures and to beat up the competition which can be through multiple ways such as mergers & takeovers, strategic alliances etc. A company's central strategy can be divided into financial and marketing strategy which differs at various times for various markets. But at all times it must give a positive result else the company may have to suffer major loss in which may further result to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- Management principles and theories and their application to ...
- Career Management and Organizational Commitment Among Gradua...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.