- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Researching and designing a new cosmetics range for Maybelline.
- Essay length: 14034 words
- Submitted: 29/01/2005
The first 200 words of this essay...
Introduction page 3
Market research page 4
Webpages page 5
Timeline page 6
Interview page 7
Example of questionnaire page 8
Analysis of questionnaire page 9
Where people from the questionnaire live page 10
Maybelline information page 11
Employment opportunities page 12
Valitity of market research page 13
SWOT analysis page 14,15
PEST anaylisis page 15,16, 17
Banned adverts page 18
Boston Box analysis page 19
Ansoff matrix anlysis page 19,20
Marketing mix page 20 21, 22, 23, 24
Principles of marketing page 25,26
Evaluation page 28
Presentation and notes page 29,30,31,32,33
Bibliography page 34
Over the next few weeks I will be researching and designing a new cosmetics range for Maybelline. The line I have chosen to create is nail varnish. However, it will not be ordinary, this new varnish will be ultra high shine glitter polish which changes colour depending on the individual's mood at the time.
The company Maybelline has been in business since 1913, as you can see from the timeline I have
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Critically evaluate the usefulness of the product life cycle...
- My research aims to study the impact of advertising on consu...
- Walt Disney: SWOT, PESTEL and Porter analysis
- An appropriateness of applying PEST analysis, Porter's Five ...
- Executive Summary - Coca Cola.
- Principles of Marketing. This report will gather research a...
- The Consumer Decision-Making Process as it relates to a Cons...
- This report is based on the Singapores Mobile phone industry...
- M&S Report - To find the reasons why M&S failed init...
- Case Study - Should JonesBlair Company, a privately held cor...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.