- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
- Essay length: 2032 words
- Submitted: 23/11/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
Table of Content
Development of Retention Plan
Jamaica Public Service Company's Current Retention Plan 4
Proposed Retention Plan for the Jamaica Public Service Co. Ltd. 5-6
Programs used to achieve Organisation Objectives 7-9
Techniques used to Deduce Turnover 10-11
Reference List 13
Development of Retention Plan for Jamaica Public Service Co. Ltd. (JPS. Co)
Retention is the process of keeping qualified employees in the organization. However it is inevitable that some employees will leave an organization. Retention management then seeks to ensure that there are enough employees in the firm with the important KSAO's to generate the organizations' future success. The importance of establishing and retaining a productive and outstanding staff should be at the forefront of the organization's staffing issues. With this at the forefront of the Human Resource department activities a policy document should be designed to outline steps to be taken in order to retain staff and motivate them to perform efficiently and effectively. Components of this plan should include 'best practices' that specially addresses employees' performance and retention issues.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- My Personal Swot Analysis.
- Organisational Change - The Wakewood Organisation
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- What can organisational learning, and the search for the lea...
- Context of Employee Relations and Industrial Conflict
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.