- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
SG COWEN: New Recruits
The first 200 words of this essay...
SG COWEN: New Recruits
SG Cowen is a full service investment banking firm and securities brokerage with the global commitment to healthcare and technology. The firm is in growing phase and wants to attain geographical expansion without straying from its focused sectoral agenda (i.e. healthcare and technology). To ensure its long term growth, SG Cowen looks for the highest quality professionals who have problem solving ability, professional attitude with willingness to adapt and remain flexible (including culturally fit), leadership and communication abilities, resourcefulness, the drive to succeed, good learning power, self cognitive control and loyalty to the firm they are working with.
To realize its candidates' requirement, SG Cowen has a very demanding candidate recruitment, selection and hiring process for new external associate hires. The stringent process consists of multiple "rounds" and begins in the fall of each year and comes to a close at the end of "Super Saturday". Super Saturday is considered the final round of the process.
On Super Saturday, candidates from core business schools are interviewed for position of associates. This year1, 30 candidates makes to the final round of interview with bankers from which 20 offers
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- Management and leadership within health visiting team in Edm...
- Research Proposal. Title of the proposed study: Employee re...
- Performance Appraisal Literature Review
- Critically discuss the Best Fit approach to strategic human ...
- Employment relations- unitarist, pluarist and radical and co...
- This report defines the value of teamwork from the project m...
- How does work experience benefit your future career?
- Emergency plan for secondary school. The Emergency Incident ...
- International Leadership & HRM The effective leadership ...
- What do you believe to be the primary moral wrong committed ...
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.