- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Skate Park Project. Project objective: To construct a high quality skate park with a concession area that will include a coffee shop with a bar, and a rent shop with an additional shower and locker room
The first 200 words of this essay...
A skate park is a purpose-built recreational environment for Skateboarders, BMX riders, and rollerblades to ride and develop their technique. A skate park may contain half-pipes, quarter pipes, handrails, fun boxes, vert ramps, pyramids, banked ramps, full pipes, stair sets, and any number of other objects.
Skate parks were originally designed for skateboarding, but have evolved to support mainly roller bladders and BMX riders. Skateboarding and BMX riding have been known to create safety issues if done at the same time, leading some skate parks to ban BMX riding.
The location of the skate park will be near the Cyan in Kaslik. The cost of the park will be estimated at a maximum of $500,000. Compared to the cost of other athletic facilities, that is quite reasonable.
1. Member Identity
2. Team emphasis
3. Management focus
4. Unit integration
6. Risk tolerance
7. Reward criteria
8. Conflict tolerance
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Research Proposal - Awareness of Going Green among MMU stude...
- Green Logistics
- How relevant are Fayol's ideas on managing groups and indivi...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.