- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Starbucks a strategic report.
- Essay length: 7921 words
- Submitted: 05/04/2004
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Marketing and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
A STRATEGIC REPORT
BY JAMES HEAVEY
Introduction page 1
PESTEL analysis page 1
Five forces analysis page 4
Competitor analysis page 6
Resource Audit page 6
Value system analysis page 7
Core competences page 8
Stakeholders page 8
SWOT analysis page 8
Future strategic options page 9
Recommended option page 12
Critical review page 12
References & Bibliography page 13
This is a strategic report on Starbucks.
First of all I will explain the external environment of Starbucks using PESTEL analysis, Porter's five forces analysis and competitor analysis. Next will be an analysis of Starbucks' strategic capabilities. These will be determined using a resource audit, a value system analysis, the identification of possible core competences and the identification of important stakeholders. After this I will present a SWOT analysis of Starbucks before discussing three possible strategic options open to the company. Using the information I generate I will decide upon the most suitable option and then critically evaluate all the models and techniques used.
Howard Schultz bought a Seattle coffee company in 1987 then
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Branding. This dissertation aims to link the brand literatur...
- Concept of Product Life Cycle
- Apple marketing for the Iphone 5.
- This is a SWOT (Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, and Thre...
- Business Ethics: Unsafe Product A product can be defective ...
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.