- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Vietnam National University, Hanoi School of Business
144 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam, Tel. 84-4-7680456 Fax: 84-4-7680455 www.hsb.edu.vn
To: Pelican Management
From: Nguyen Huu Hung (Mr.) ReMBA#7
Date: 10th December 2008
Subject: The promotional Campaign Results
Dear Sir or Madam,
This is my full report about coupon promotion results. I used data analysis to express the result on the amount of credit card sales during the coupon promotion period for the month of November 2008.
I have prepared some descriptive statistics that will help you see distinct relationships between variables. More specifically, i am trying to determine the relationship that does or does not exist between age and type of customers, net sales of each customer, number of customers that participated in the promotion, method of payment, marital status and gender. These statistics will help you further understand the company's customer base and target audience. I have included suggestions regarding the company's next coupon promotion period that will help you to better address your main audience.
1. Percent frequency distribution for key variables
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Applied Economics (view all)
- Explore the relationship between aggregate expenditure, cons...
- cemex case study
- There are seven major divergent forces, which shape the Fina...
- Transaction cost economics. Ronald Coase set out his transac...
- Case study Starbucks
- Economics Questions on Entrepreneurs, Equilibrium Pricing. M...
- Choose an industry that is very competitive, and one that di...
- BAfter the Berlin wall came down movement between East and W...
- Externalities and overfishing in the fishing industry
- The goal of this article is to check theory of growth rate o...
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Zoey. University Student.