- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Strategic Analysis of Burberry Ltd. In this report three models will be used: PEST model, Five Forces model and Value Chain
- Essay length: 6662 words
- Submitted: 14/04/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
Strategic Analysis of Burberry
This report presents a strategic analysis of the British luxury goods Burberry. It covers the external and internal analysis of the company. Based on the analysis some actions are recommended.
1. Introduction: 4
2. Background 5
2.1. Company history 5
3. Report aim and objectives 6
4. Strategic Analysis 6
4.1. Marketing 21
4.2. A New Target Market Error! Bookmark not defined.
4.3. Problems facing Burberry 24
4.4. The Changing Environment 25
5. Conclusions: 27
As the environment is in constant change, organisations need to change to cope with the new environment to maximise their profit. The best way of achieving that is through making a plan which starts with a strategic analysis. This report provides information about the strategic analysis in the British luxury goods maker Burberry. The analysis will cover two types of factors which are important for choosing a good business strategy. They are external factors such as political, social, economic and technological factors and internal factors which relate to the company. They are such as primary activities and support activities.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Business analysis of uk no-frills airline industry
- What is a Bureaucracy? What are the advantages and disadvant...
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- The Changan Ford Joint Venture has been very successful for...
- E-Business Evaluation of Tesco.com
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.