- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
A SWOT analysis is a useful approach to examining the relationship between an organisation and its marketing environment. The SWOT analysis mainly looks at the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that face a business.
I have used the data collected from my questionnaires and the information to analyse the organisation's Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats from the points of view of different people and organisations. I have used this information to create a picture of the organisation's current profile.
I have used SWOT analysis to help me with creative thinking about how I might have to deal effectively with current issues, minimise the products weaknesses, turn it's threats into opportunities, and pull its strengths in the future. This will help me evaluate the likely success of the marketing strategy.
I need to look at what coca cola is good at in order to find out what their strengths are. One of its biggest strengths is that it is a good product, which is known all over so they have a good reputation With Coca cola it can be a variety of things from their marketing strategy to their relationship
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Strategic Plan Burberry
- Reflection of Role-Play Negotiation
- How Does ASDA Maintain a Competitive Advantage?
- Next PLC - Clothing Retail
- My research aims to study the impact of advertising on consu...
- Principles of Marketing. This report will gather research a...
- The Consumer Decision-Making Process as it relates to a Cons...
- This report is based on the Singapores Mobile phone industry...
- M&S Report - To find the reasons why M&S failed init...
- Case Study - Should JonesBlair Company, a privately held cor...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.