- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
TATA STEEL CORUS DEAL: An Analysis
- Essay length: 6120 words
- Submitted: 21/06/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
TATA STEEL - CORUS DEAL: An Analysis
Deal Background 3
TATA STEEL - An Overview 3
Key Strengths 3
Long Term Strategy 4
CORUS - An Overview 4
Market focus 5
Target Selection: Rationale 5
Key points that point to success of the merger vis a vis other simlar mergers (TCL and CNOOC from China perspective) 8
Deal Negotiation & Bidding 9
Valuation and Financing 9
Analysis/Justification of the Deal 11
Tata's Viewpoint 11
Stock Market reaction 11
Analysts & Investment banker's Reaction 13
Media Reaction 15
Credit Rating Agencies Reaction 15
The Deal was Cheaper @ £ 6.08 per share 15
Our Analysis of Deal Value 17
Integration Process and Post Merger Events 18
Integration Processes 19
Industry's View on possible Integration Issues 19
Integration Measures by Tatas 19
Post-merger targets for Tata-Corus 20
TATA STEEL - An Overview
Established in 1907, Tata Steel is Asia's first and India's largest private sector steel company. Tata
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Business analysis of uk no-frills airline industry
- What is a Bureaucracy? What are the advantages and disadvant...
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- The Changan Ford Joint Venture has been very successful for...
- E-Business Evaluation of Tesco.com
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.