- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The 4Ps of Marketing: A look into the application of the marketing mix, its relevance in today(TM)s world, and suggested models to overcome weaknesses.
- Essay length: 2742 words
- Submitted: 25/03/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
Principles of Marketing: Group Report
The 4Ps of Marketing: A look into the application of the marketing mix, its relevance in today's world, and suggested models to overcome weaknesses.
3- Marketing Mix: The Concept in Real Life - Definition and the 4Ps
3- The Product
5- The Price
6- The Promotion
7- The Place (Distribution)
8- The Relevance and Applicability of the Marketing Mix: iPod and Zune
12- Enhancing the Marketing Mix: A Suggestive Approach
13- Customer Orientation
Marketing Mix: The Concept in Real Life
The marketing mix, as a combination of the key elements necessary to generate a positive response in the target market of any organization, was categorized into the '4P's of marketing' by E. Jerome McCarthy.
- Place (Distribution)
These four parameters have been widely accepted as the controllable ingredients for decision making in the marketing process.
In every industry, marketing managers apply the four elements of marketing mix in an
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Does OPEC have a monopoly in the supply of oil?
- P1: A description of Cadbury's and their aims and objectives
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- What are the main differences between classical and operant ...
- Using Porters' Five Forces theory, analyse the competitive e...
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'