- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The analysis section will describe in detail the marketing strategy of Dyson, this will refer to the 4 ps of marketing and other tools such as Segmentation, PLC and the Boston Matrix.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Analysis Of Marketing Strategy
The analysis section will describe in detail the marketing strategy of Dyson, this will refer to the 4 ps of marketing and other tools such as Segmentation, PLC and the Boston Matrix. At this stage all three questionnaires have been filled out and their information processed into graphic data such as bar charts and pie charts. This section will look at which marketing strategies and tools Dyson are using and will describe the results mainly looking at the consumer questionnaires but also observing both retailer and producer questionnaires.
Each of the producer and retailer questionnaires have been filled out leaving the consumer questionnaires. These were filled out by random group of people of whom 53 % were male and 47 % were female. The people were mainly adults with the age groups ranging from 10-18 to 65+. The income group also showed that a stratified random sample had been carried out with people from all income groups from dependents to pensioners. From the results there is an obvious clear trend in consumer reactions and in the marketing strategy of Dyson.
From the results form the producer
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Kraft Tiger Market Analysis - how Kraft Tiger uses market se...
- Market Analysis Assignment - L'Oreal.
- British Airways SWOT analysis.
- For this PEST analysis I will be analyzing the apparel manuf...
- Compare the economics of the concentrate business to the bot...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.