- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The Dark Side of Long-Term Relationships in Marketing Services-Article Review
The first 200 words of this essay...
Article Review By :Nancy Zaki
Kent,G. & Ambler. (1999), "The Dark Side of Long-Term Relationships in Marketing Services", Journal of Marketing Research 36:132 - 141
In a world of global competition in businesses & marketing campigns, the need for what is called "relationship marketing"flourished.Relationship marketing is a critical approach that needs sustained planning & development to be achieved. It is about keeping the firms long-term relations with customers instead of attaint new ones; In other words" decreasing customers turnovers and increasing customers loyalty". This process is considered of a long-term value for the firms.Recent studies have shown that there are many obstacles in the way of marketing relations. Many firms must be aware of these obstacles in order to amend it's policies towards it. This article aims at investigating the
negative constructs that affects the marketing services relationships specially the long-term ones between customers and their service providers.These constructs were formally replicated by Moorman,Zaltman and Deshpande(MZD) in the year 1992.In this article, Kent & Ambler(1999) are
trying to test replication of MZD hypotheses and yet extend MZD assumptions by conjecture testing of their explanation that the lack of association between relational factors &
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- Change Management
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Project Management - three tools or methods that are used wi...
- Career Management and Organizational Commitment Among Gradua...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.