- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The dotcom bubble and the stock market fall in 2000-2001
- Essay length: 3042 words
- Submitted: 07/06/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
"The dotcom bubble
and the stock market fall in 2000-2001"
To introduce the topic, I'm going to address the importance of examining this crisis in detail and describe in a nutshell what actually happened.
2. Main body
* The reasons of the dotcom bubble burst
* Theoretical explanation of what happens during the financial bubble
* What are the consequences of this particular event?
Summary of the main points covered in my essay. How did the dotcom bubble burst contribute to the economic crisis of the 2008? Could we expect the similar crisis and how can it be prevented? What are the lessons that should have been learned from the dotcom crisis?
When the global financial crisis occurred in 2008, both experts and general public started heated discussion as everyone was eager to identify the reasons for such a calamity. It is clear that nothing happens with no reason at all. Let's consider the famous speech1 of Ben Bernanke, who is the Chairman of the Federal Reserve System. In that testimony he tried to explain the causes of the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Applied Economics (view all)
- Introductory econometrics assignment. The reasons for creati...
- research method learning journal
- McDonalds - dissertationt
- Environmental Cost & Benefit Analysis of Haulbowline Isl...
- This paper gives a broad description of an auditing professi...
- Economics Questions on Entrepreneurs, Equilibrium Pricing. M...
- Choose an industry that is very competitive, and one that di...
- BAfter the Berlin wall came down movement between East and W...
- Externalities and overfishing in the fishing industry
- The goal of this article is to check theory of growth rate o...
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.