- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The management stream of a culinary related business
- Essay length: 5545 words
- Submitted: 18/02/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
Name: Marie Martin
Lecturers: Adon O Cearbhaill
Dr. Joe Hegarty
Page 3 introduction
Page4 profile of business
Page 7 Management
Page 14 Managing People
Page 21 Environmental Analysis
Page 33 Marketing
Page 38 Biblography
In this document I intent to research the management stream of a culinary related business. I have chosen Café Metzo in Dublin as the basis for my project as it is a buy Northside café with a high turnover and I found it quite interesting to try and understand their management function within such a business as very few books go into any great detail on such small businesses.
Café Metzo is a busy café on Dublin's north side. It is 1420sq ft in size. It caters for approximately 60-70 covers as well as having an extensive Take- away menu. The food served ranges from
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- personal development plan
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- What can organisational learning, and the search for the lea...
- Motivation. The purpose of this brief paper is to explore th...
- To what extent can organisational culture be managed. How cr...
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.