- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The report conducts recommended strategies for Jurlique skincare product in order to get into the French cosmetic market.
- Essay length: 3802 words
- Submitted: 28/01/2005
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Marketing and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Jurlique skin care products are produced by the Australian company that commit the slogan of "Purest Skin Care Products on Earth." The product's benefits emphasize on healthy, radiant skin and body regardless of age or climate. Julique products consist of natural anti-oxidants and herbal substances which strengthen and nourish the skin and the products are suitable for all kin types. Due to the company's products have been expanding rapidly but have now saturated the Australian market. In order to expand the sale volume into international markets, the company needs to choose suitable countries to export the product successfully.
This paper is a business opportunity analysis which conducts the research in term of product description, target market, company's overview, international marketing analysis, market audit and competitive analysis, final recommendation, selection criteria. Lastly, recommended strategies for exporting Julique skincare product into France if the result of business opportunity analysis is negative.
Due to the writer is very interested in France, one of the highest growths of cosmetic industry countries in the world which could be the most potential European country that exporting Jurlique skin care products would be successful. However, after analyzing the business
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Does OPEC have a monopoly in the supply of oil?
- Critically evaluate the usefulness of the product life cycle...
- Using Porters' Five Forces theory, analyse the competitive e...
- Analysis and Development of Porter's Five Forces Model.
- Chapter Notes on Marketing Management by Philip Kotler 10th ...
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.