- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The report is based upon a research regarding the differences in motivation and tourist behaviour between two opposite tourist attractions in Greece; the cosmopolitan island of Rhodes and the cultural - artificial, Vergina.
- Essay length: 2237 words
- Submitted: 19/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
This report is a research in order to test the following hypothesis:
* Most of the people visiting cultural attractions (Vergina) are educated middle - aged people, comparing with people visiting cosmopolitan places (Rhodes) who are not only educated, most of them are usually young people and they visit the island mostly for amusement and have entertainment.
Also an examination of the tourists' motivation in both tourism attractions, Vergina and Rhodes is provided.
Throughout the report the methodology and design is also provided. Very important role for the report also had the literature review part where everything in the report is theoretically supported through books, journals and articles.
The pilot study section includes all the analysis of the data from the primary research and is supported with charts designed in Excel.
Generally, it was an interesting research according to my criteria and there is a possibility to be useful in the future for tourist segmentation of a cultural or cosmopolitan attraction.
The report is based upon a research regarding the differences in motivation and tourist behaviour between two opposite tourist attractions in Greece; the cosmopolitan
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Tourism, Transport & Travel (view all)
- Ryanair - business analysis. What is the strategic position...
- What makes a good tourist attraction?
- This is an executive report on Virgin Atlantic Airways, whic...
- Dissertation on medical tourism. Most of the publications o...
- Travel as a physical impact on the Environment
- Comparing EasyJet and BA's Pricing Essay
- Select a sector of the UKs tourism or hospitality industry a...
- The development of tourism and its importance to the economi...
- Hotel Industry Analysis. Over the last few decades, a few l...
- Road Transportation: an intra-European look. My research wi...
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.