- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The two countries I have chosen to discuss in this essay are India and Japan. I am going to discuss how the national cultures of these countries have an effect on the culture of businesses.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Name: Mohammed Daud
Module: Understanding Organising
Module Code: HRMG1202
National Culture and Organisations
The two countries I have chosen to discuss in this essay are India and Japan. I am going to discuss how the national cultures of these countries have an effect on the culture of businesses. This means that I am going to analyse the behaviour they expect due to their day to day culture and how this changes the behaviour of people in the workplace. After that, I am going to discuss how India and japans culture are different to companies in the west. Both India and Japan have different national cultures which in turn lead to the companies in those countries having different type of cultures. In India, the culture is more about authority and contains the characteristics of a hierarchy. It's expected in India to be respectful and listen to your elders and this reflects on to how the management is in Indian companies. In Japan, the culture is more of unity. They think about everyone and how they can be affected. This reflects in their companies as there is less emphasis on a hierarchy.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Green Logistics
- Change Management
- Research Proposal - Awareness of Going Green among MMU stude...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.