- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Therefore in this essay three topics very important in building personal skills. These are:1 Time management2 Active listening3 Non-verbal communication
The first 200 words of this essay...
COURSE: BSC/BSC (HONS)DEGREE IN BUSINESS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
SUBJECT: PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
STUDENT NAME: TINUKE OLADUNJOYE
STUDENT NUMBER: 05359544
DATE: 12 DEC 2005
Personal development is the study on how individuals develop their personal skills to meet up with their life goal. For every individual to achieve his/her goal there is need to develop or build ones personal skills. Therefore in this essay three topics very important in building personal skills. These are:
1 Time management
2 Active listening
3 Non-verbal communication
It is obvious to say that if you have poor interpersonal communications skills (which include active listening, time management, non verbal communication) your productivity will suffer simply because you do not have the tools needed to influence, persuade and negotiate - all necessary for workplace success. Lines of communications must be open between people who rely on one another to get work done.
This essay has been chosen because poor time management, active listening and non-verbal communication in a business environment brings big failure to the organization.
These topics will be covered fully to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- To what extent can organisational culture be managed. How cr...
- Explain the duties relating to health and safety in the work...
- personal development plan
- This document outlines the project planning and management t...
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.