- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
This Marketing plan will talk about vision, mission and values at Primark. It will also focus on areas such as the strategic marketing environment highlighting on SWOT and PEST analysis. It will show the segmentation, target and position strategy of Prima
- Essay length: 5731 words
- Submitted: 04/01/2010
The first 200 words of this essay...
'LOOK GOOD PAY LESS '
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 4
Chapter 1: STRATEGIC MARKETING ENVIRONMENT ANALYSIS 6
PEST ANALYSIS 8
Chapter 2: Vision, Mission & Values 12
CHAPTER 3: MARKETING STRATEGIES 14
SO, ST AND WO, WT 14
ANSOFF'S MATRIX 15
CHAPTER 4: SEGMENTATION, TARGETING & POSITIONING STRATEGIES 17
CHAPTER 5: MARKETING MIX 21
CHAPTER 6: RECENT AND FUTURE CHANGES 25
U.K. retail market outlets have seen year on year growth of 5%. The UK is undergoing a sustained period of growth - the level of consumer confidence is holding up, although it is fragile and could change rapidly slower earnings growth, speculation about changes in interest rates and job insecurity could affect this rate of growth. In June 2005 the retail industry employed 2.9 million people. This equates to one in nine, or 11%, of the total UK
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Market Analysis Assignment - L'Oreal.
- Kraft Tiger Market Analysis - how Kraft Tiger uses market se...
- In view of the dynamic nature of the marketing environment, ...
- British Airways SWOT analysis.
- PepsiCo SWOT Analysis
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.