- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
This paper aims to present and justify an appropriate investment portfolio for Mr. Flippinlaldi. He expects from his portfolio moderate returns, but Mr. Flippinlaldi is primarily a growth investor.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Semester A / Session 200x
Consultancy for E. Flippinlaldi
Matric. No. : xxxx
Module: Financial Studies
Seminar tutor: xxxx
List of contents
1. Introduction 1
2. Summary of Portfolio 1
2.1 BP p.l.c. 1
2.2 Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc 3
2.3 Siemens AG 4
2.4 UK- Government Gilt 5
3. Conclusion and summary 6
This paper aims to present and justify an appropriate investment portfolio for Mr. Flippinlaldi. He expects from his portfolio moderate returns, but Mr. Flippinlaldi is primarily a growth investor. Therefore he is willing to accept a moderate level of risk and return. A moderate investment portfolio may be suitable for him. It should be diversified in different industries, with preference to large, established companies.
2. Summary of Portfolio
As investments three different shares are chosen and a government gilt. Each investment will be presented in the same way: 1. the justification for the choice with a historical review, 2. monitoring of the investment for a six-week period (28.09.2006 - 9.11.2006)
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Finance (view all)
- Financial Management Essay. the importance of capital struct...
- Ciba Case Analysis
- "The process of absorption costing (also known as overh...
- ENRON - The rise and fall of an energy empire.
- CRITICALLY EVALUATE MAXIMISING SHREHOLDER WEALTH
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.