- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
This report contains an advertising communications strategy for a new brand entering the luxury watches market.
- Essay length: 5945 words
- Submitted: 22/12/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
This report contains an advertising communications strategy for a new brand entering the luxury watches market. The new product that will be launch on this market is a high jewellery watch. Luxury watch is defines as one retailing at £500 or more. Although this definition finds wide acceptance within the market, some industry players would only define luxury watches as those retailing at £2,500 or more. The latter would equate to something like 0.5% of volume sales in the UK, and that is why we would take the first definition as a reference.
The watch which we will do the advertising is a gold and platinum watch with black diamonds. The use of innovative and unusual styling is becoming an increasingly important feature of the luxury watch market. White metals, especially steel, remain very much in evidence, and there are also some return to yellow gold in watches. Diamonds are very much in evidence and at this year's trade shows a number of high-end companies distinguished their ranges in watches as well as jewellery by the use of far more unusual black, grey or brown diamonds.
When a new brand want to enter
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Does OPEC have a monopoly in the supply of oil?
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- P1: A description of Cadbury's and their aims and objectives
- Using Porters' Five Forces theory, analyse the competitive e...
- Chapter Notes on Marketing Management by Philip Kotler 10th ...
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.