- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
This report shows a marketing mix for the Apple iPhone, with the purpose of introducing the iPhone to the Southeast Asia market for the first time.
- Essay length: 2187 words
- Submitted: 20/05/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
Sincere gratitude goes out to Mr.Sevakumar A/L T.Batumalai, for creating an understanding of what a marketing mix is. I truly and humbly appreciate your assistance and guidance, believing that without your help I would have not been able to complete this report. Special thanks goes to my brother Farzan, for helping me with my report by finding time out of your busy schedule. Your time and words are highly recognized and appreciated throughout the beginning of this report till its end. Also my heartfelt thanks goes to my brother Farhan, for helping me with the presentation slides of this report and for being always so welcoming whenever I needed any help in it. Also I take this opportunity to thank my sweet buddy Reshwan, for helping me in finding some useful links through which I was able to get some really important information. In addition, to everyone who helped me in obtaining even the slightest information that was necessary to write this report, I want to thank you for your assistance and corporation for it is highly recognized and appreciated.
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY / ABSTRACT
This report shows a marketing mix for the Apple iPhone, with the purpose
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Introduction to Marketing - Using Sony/Sony Ericsson as an e...
- Business Ethics: Unsafe Product A product can be defective ...
- Branding. This dissertation aims to link the brand literatur...
- This is a SWOT (Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, and Thre...
- The harmful effects of advertising to children Introduction ...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.