- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
This report will discuss most characteristics and applications of Quality Management in Business;
- Essay length: 4325 words
- Submitted: 20/05/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 2
2. THE USE OF QUALITY CIRCLES BY SARAH'S ORGANISATION. 2
3. OTHER APPROACHES TO QUALITY MANAGEMENT. 2
4. THE BENEFITS OF QUALITY CIRCLES FOR SARAH'S ORGANISATION. 2
5. OTHER BENEFITS OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT. 2
6. THE BENEFITS OF A RANGE OF QUALITY CONTROLS TO "FLOC". 2
7. WAYS TO IMPROVE FLOC'S CUSTOMER SERVICE. 2
8. QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND ITS BENEFITS TO ORGANISATION'S PERFORMANCE. 2
9. CONCLUSION 2
10. REFERENCES 2
Quality management is one of the most important management concepts of the 21st Century. Societies, lifestyles, preferences, communication tools, amongst others, have drastically changed over the past decades and so have organisations around the world.
Individuals are living longer, being better educated and are demanding and expecting more from products and services provided by companies. Firms have found themselves in a constant search for original, innovative products in order to satisfy their customers. However, customers have begun to expect delight rather than satisfaction.
Focus on efficient Human Resource Management and investment in IT and new technologies have supported companies throughout the improvement of their products/services and development of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- Change Management
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Project Management - three tools or methods that are used wi...
- The Importance of Business Organisation and Structure.
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.