- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Topic: If you were made responsible for introducing organizational change, what steps would you take to minimize resistance to change and why?
The first 200 words of this essay...
If you were made responsible for introducing organizational change, what steps would you take to minimize resistance to change and why?
Organizational behaviour is a subject that study and use several specialized skills, drawing on the social sciences of psychology, sociology and anthropology and it is also related to economic and political science. It is basically about people and how they organize, how and why they co-operate in work what is their motivation to work and how we can make them have better results. Organizational behaviour has four principles:
* Division of work
* Scalar chain
- hierarchy to enable lateral and vertical communication
* Unity of command
- removes conflict
- rights and responsibilities
Types of resistance:
Resistance is the stroke taken by persons and crowds when they recognize that an alteration that occurs is a risk to them. The risk does not need to be factual or great for the resistance to take place. Subsequently there are some ways that we can categorize the nature of resistance.
* Covert Resistance: is the way that
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- A CASE STUDY OF PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL IN A SMALL PUBLIC SECT...
- Context of Employee Relations and Industrial Conflict
- Strategic capability.
- Research proposal. DISSERTATION TITLE To critically anal...
- Evaluate your performance as a team leader and your ability ...
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.