- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Type of Business
The first 200 words of this essay...
2.0 TYPES OF BUSINESS
2.1 SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP
Sole proprietorship is a type of business organization in Malaysia. Basically, the business is owned by a person. The business can be applied by only a Malaysia citizen and or a permanent resident. It is simplest organization in Malaysia with minimal legal requirements.
Advantages of sole proprietorship are that the proprietor can have a lot of satisfaction in working for you. Moreover, the proprietor does not need go through a lot of complicated acknowledgement from other parties as this is owned by only him. Also, this business can be started effortlessly with minimal capital requirements. As a result, he can receive all the profits. Typically, the business can be kept private. Proprietor can make decisions by his own. Normally, this business would retain own customers by having personal contact.
Disadvantages of sole proprietorship are that proprietor will have to bear infinite liability for any losses sustained by the business. The proprietor is responsible entirely for the debts of the business. Proprietor capability is limited since to be a successful owner you will need to obtain relevant advice from other experts. Additionally, the business will have insufficient capital to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Finance (view all)
- Financial Management Essay. the importance of capital struct...
- ENRON - The rise and fall of an energy empire.
- Ciba Case Analysis
- "The process of absorption costing (also known as overh...
- CRITICALLY EVALUATE MAXIMISING SHREHOLDER WEALTH
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.